Sunday, May 08, 2005

Wow its been a long time since I've posted, I guess I've just been so busy with my hectic yet very boring life. Well I went to California and it was like SO awesome!!! Especially when I was in the snow and I had flip flops on and the snow sucked me up to my waist and I couldn't get out but then I finally got out and my toes were like FROZEN!!!!....yea that was so fun hehe. Yea and I almost got KILLED by some verrry sneaky Chinese people when I was in Chinatown. oo oo and I saw all my old friends and made like so many new ones yea that was cool.
I learned how to use chopsticks too while I was in japantown cuz like they didn't have any forks and it was kinda confusing cuz I didn't know whether I was supposed to like chop up the food with the chopstick, or just like stuff it in my mouth so after I analyzed the problem for about five seconds i just was so hungry that i stuffed the food in my mouth but sometimes before it actually reached my mouth it would just slip out of the stick thing yea that's really annoying.
well gotta go post later maybe??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me chunese Me koran Me locked in a door