Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Well today....

was a pretty crappy day. I was taking this like science test thingy and it took me like hoooours to finish when I only had a couple of questions left and I clicked on a new tab to look up an answer for this question. (don't worry I wasn't cheating) and for some reason the browser wasn't responding and I had to close it!! sooo all my hard work was lost and I could only access the test once, unless someone like "unlocks" if for me. soooo I'm gonna take it again tomorrow (I hope).
anywhoo after all that I went to swim practice. aand we couldn't get into the pool since it was like raining and there was thunder and lightning so my coach made us run two miles instead of like one and a half that we usually do because we were doing flutter kicks wrong. And the reason I was doing it wrong is because I couldn't like hear her when she was screaming at me cuz it was raining so hard. But the rain actually felt good when I was running. welll then we were finally let into the pool and the
main set we did was really hard. we did 12 100's, six of them were back and the other six were free descend 1 to 6 and the back was on 1:45 and the free was on 1:30 which are like really really fast intervals. so I died. and then the lifeguards saw lightning so we didn't even have a chance to warmdown. or stretch after. so basically i'm gonna be really sore tomorrow. but I guess I should be used to it by now. hehe.
well that's all for now.

5 comments:

Alice Springs said...

Hehe Very interesting... Don't worry julia all that muscular builing stuff will make u stroger! I want to here real gossip not stuff about my own boring little blog.... :(

zamjahn said...

"12 100's, six of them were back and the other six were free descend 1 to 6 and the back was on 1 45 and the free was on 1 30 which are like really really fast intervals"

.....im going out on a limb here.....but would anyone else besides julia understand what any of that means ? lol :)

Julia Gulia said...

hehe sorry for the confusion, a 100 is four laps and we did 12 of those. six of them were backstroke and the other six were freestyle. umm and descending 1 to 6 means you get faster every 100 until you reach six then you start it all over again. and the backstroke was on 1 minuite and 45 seconds so you had to finish the four laps before that or else you would have no rest before the next one. aand same thing for the freestyle.

penutbutter said...

ok WHAT WAS THAT?!! why are there telemarketers on your blog? whats really weird...

Julia Gulia said...

like anyones gonna read that!!