Thursday, February 09, 2006

I painted my room!!!

Ok so last Monday I bought some paint for my room, I was so exited I was finally going to paint my room. I was really getting sick of the deep pink on that one wall...so I bought this like red paint for one of the walls and this like light beige color for the other three. I painted all four yesterday (with the help of my mother) and it was really a lot harder than I thought; my hands started aching really fast. The upstairs hallway was full of my junk. It was as if I was moving out or something. hehe

So after a really hard swim practice and bookstudy I had absolutely no energy to pick up anything out of my bed, which included everything from old barbies (yes, I used to be a real hardcore barbie fan) to my book of bible stories in italian(?). So last night i ended up sleeping in the hallway right outside my room along with all my junk. As my mom was walking to her room she stoped and told me i looked like some kind of homeless person. ha!

3 comments:

Alice Springs said...

hahah Sweet!! your room colors sound really awesome.

lol reminds me of that time when we were in your hallway scratching for chips. heheh

OhKathy said...

Oh yea you told me about that! Cool I cant wiat to see it if I ever get the chance to see you again eheh.....Anyways yea it was fun when you slept over!

Dante the Inferno said...

hmmmm.
That's almost what it's like sleeping inside my room.

Anyways, HI! This is daniel from WEST, and hey! I didn't know you had a blog! (or that you listen to bright eyes - props for that. That guy is amazing) So, I'll prolly link to you, cos I link to everyone. Cyas around :)