Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nice to see you again

Well, it's been about four years now since my last blog post so I thought it was about time for an update. So many things can happen in four years. Some good, some bad. Some I'd rather not talk about and some will likely come up in future posts.

I'm taking a Human Anatomy class at CaƱada College. Very interesting class. Who knew you had around 16 little landmarks in a single thoracic vertebrae?
We started touching on the GI tract today in Lecture. Can't wait to start learning about it in Lab so I can finally meet the Cadavers(aka dead human bodies). Its amazing how they can preserve all the hair and nails and things.

Adrian and Luis got baptised a few weeks ago! Adrian was so excited to have the privilege of opening the door for everyone at the KH, but he "can't wait to do the microphones" lol.















Well, off to the meeting now. Life never fails to move on.

Janis Joplin's Piece of My Heart stuck in my head.

1 comment:

Alice Springs said...

awww adrian is so adorable. Lovely blog julia.