Friday, July 01, 2005

Alrighty well i'm finally putting up a new post, after about a month hehe. umm nothing interesting is really goin on in my life right now. I saw war of the worlds!!! yea it was pretty cool. it did have a wierd phyco person in it though, which freaked me out a bit. and it was kinda depressing since like all the aliens are trying to kill everyone. But they look really cool!!! so anywhoo i got a hair cut, I CAN SURF ON IT!!! (haha kathy) i got like bangs sort of...but their like side swept bangs. well I can't really think of anything to write, so i'm gonna go and look for some pictures to send to alice. bye!

6 comments:

Alice Springs said...

"Surf on it"??? HMM wAR OF THE WORLD WAS okAY vVery sad though...I just downloaded the shake your groove thing and love isn't always on time ringtones they are so awsome!!!

OhKathy said...

THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!! WAIT TILL I SEE YOU!!! I AM GOING TO EAT ALL OF YOUR FOOD!






(you have good food)

penutbutter said...

i want to see that movie sooo bad!!!!!!

OhKathy said...

You need to update!

leechbaby said...

I haven't seen War of the Worlds OR Batman Begins. It's so sad :'(

OhKathy said...

Really! You should Batman rocked! And war of the worlds is okay!