Thursday, July 14, 2005

Well meeting the Australian swimmers was pretty sweeet. They were soo nice and I really like their accents hehe. And like this one guy like um the hott one with the brown curly hair was talking to me and he was like soo are you gonna go practice after this and I was like yeaaa and they like asked me how long we practiced for and I was like um only for an hour and he was like oooh just an hour huh and I was like yea well we usually practice from 5-7 but now that you guys are here we only practice for an hour instead of two. And it was funny cause he was like ooh you must like that huh it was soooooooo cute! I swear I could have just sat there and talked to him all night!! hehehe. But I was also disappointed because I didn't get to meet Ian Thorpe =/. cuz he was practicing at this other pool. o well. Maybe next time he's in town.....haha yea right. o yea and to answer Kathy and Alice's questions...I figured out that I had asthma about a month ago, when I had a really hard time breathing when I swam or exercised. It was really like weird, like I was like gasping for air and like it felt like the air just wouldn't make it to my lungs!! But anyways now I have like an inhaler thingy so I feel much better. And its not like regular asthma (my brother has that) its called exercise induce asthma, so I only get it when I exercise. well i should go finish up this movie and go to bed. BYE!!!!!

10 comments:

OhKathy said...

Man maybe I should join a swimming team and see These hansome man...

So...did you enjoy meeting the Austeralian men? Huh....

Oh yeah and I think there accent is really cool too! Its so interesting! I want to learn to speak like that.

penutbutter said...

i'm very sorry but i have one thing to say, arn't australian's so sexy???!!!

Unknown said...

I have a couple of things to say, but I think I'll stick with, geeze Julia.

Anonymous said...

ok i did NOT TYPE THAT!!! i would not say something like that ever.

leechbaby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
leechbaby said...

who did then??? hmmm?????? :P

leechbaby said...

and yes.. I did actually type that at 2:50 in the morning...I'm exhausted!!

Alice Springs said...

That picture of you is really creep you like fish eating spicy food and then about to vomit

Alice Springs said...

creepy**

Julia Gulia said...

hehe i have one like that of you alice...


fine i'll take it off then!!